Lace trim surplice cami
Runs a bit small
runs a bit small, has firm smoothing, tends to roll up until you get it down good, and it kind of smoothed my middle back, but pushed it up above the top of the garment, making me look worse, perhaps need one with a little higher back.
January 7, 2013
Order a size smaller than your normal size if you want any slimming qualities. It feels more like a snug shirt than a slimmer. I have many slimmers and this one is going back because it does nothing.
May 19, 2011
Firmer than its competitor!
Hands down this is the best cami shapewear out there. It has a firmer fit than Spanx and it's less money. Don't forget to use a coupon with this! )
* Firmer fit all the way around -- including upper and lower back.
* Does not flatten chest down.
* Lower cut.
* LONGER! I am 5'9 with a long torso and this can be pulled down and tucked in.
* Lace trim. Doesn't look like shapewear if your gentleman sees it :)
* Suggest going 1 size up. I am a 14/16 who is top heavy (40DD and back fat). The 18/20 was a perfect fit.
* Before you put this on in the morning, lather yourself in body lotion around your stomach. It will prevent the cami from sliding when you move around throughout the day. The bonus? Soft skin!
May 15, 2011
great product, runs small
I love the hold power of this cami but it definitely runs small. I own a ridiculous number of LB camis and have never had one run so small. I would suggest a full size up but this cami is a great alternate to the more expensive options (and this one qualifies for coupons!)
November 16, 2010