Women have curves. So, we designed a jean that gives those curves their due. Introducing the super stretch skinny.
We stand behind great butts.
The Fit Promise
We know you’ll love our new Super Stretch Skinny Jeans so much that we’re willing to bet $15 Off on them. detailsShop now >
Get The Skinny on the Skinny
Smoothing Hugs every curve and does mind-blowingly good things for your body.
Lengthening We can’t promise the legs of a thousand lunges. But we’ll let you make the call.
Sculpting Perfect pocket placement for that “damn, my butt looks good” boost.
Stretch & Recovery Moves with you…and snaps right back wear after wear.
- Dark Rinse The “office-appropriate” dark rinse.
- Black Step Hem Stitches to rivets to step hem, all black everything.
- Release Hem Indigo The released hem says “eyes down here.”
- Frayed Hem Indigo On the fringe of almost too cool.
- Black Needs no introduction. Needs to be in your closet.
- Pieced Step Hem Frayed and faded and FYI: we saved you 1000 washes.
- Dark Wash Processed The classic indigo from cowboys to cool girls.
- Light Rose Go ahead and blush. Compliments incoming.
- Crosshatch Destructed with a decon hem Voted most bad ass, most-wanted jean.
The Denim Report
Just when you thought the Super Stretch Skinny couldn’t get cooler…
And a few more things we think you’ll love…
1 item. 3 ways. Turns out you actually can wear denim everywhere.
Hey Petites We’ve got your cute butts (and legs and arms and inseams) covered now too.
Handle with care Give your jeans this kind of T.L.C. and they’ll be yours forever.
with Susan Moses Our celeb stylist takes on the iconic black jean.
The Style Skinny Blogger Kelly Augustine and our head of design Eyan dish about why the skinny’s everything for fall.
Color Crush: Indigo Inspired by denim. Goes with denim. Did we mention we’re into denim?